Friday, September 7, 2012

Why have just 1 child

We were blessed by the kind Lord with a daughter after 10 years of marriage, she's our eldest & our youngest, she's our only one. Others say it's rather lonely, & the child tends to be spoiled rotten. Most only child are generalized ... generalized wrong.

1. Imaginative Minds

"No bickering, no having to buy multiple of things to be 'fair', eating out, travel and other entertainment is less expensive, only children are often very good at playing on their own and have great imaginations." -Melanie Sheridan

2. More Attention

"I have more attention to give to her and her special needs." -Nancy Nally

3. Cheaper Fun

"…admission to any kind of attraction is cheaper and it's easy to find 'family four-pack' deals so they can bring a friend." -Caitlin Madden

4. No Drama

"No fighting with siblings and not hearing, 'Mom, he touched me.' Also, no hand me downs!" -Teresa Olvera

5. More for Her

"I can afford to give her more." -Jessica Bern

6. Global Fun

"We can travel a whole lot more!" -Ana Flores

7. Exclusive Love

"He will never have to 'worry' that I love his sibling more than I do him, nor will he have to vie for my attention or love." -Issa Mas


No comments:

Post a Comment